lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

The Greatest.




Once I wanted to be the greatest No wind or waterfall could stop me And then came the rush of the flood .The stars at night turned you to dust
Melt me down. To big black armour. Leave no trace. Of grace. Just in your honor. Lower me down. That corporate slob. Make a watch. For a space in town. For the lack of the drugs. My faith had been sleeping. Lower me down. In the end. Secure the grounds. For the later parade
Once I wanted to be the greatest. Two faced, sad little rock. When things I couldn’t explain. Any feelings. Lower me down. In the end. Secure the grounds. For the lack of the drugs. My faith had been sleeping. For the later parade
Once I wanted to be the greatest. No wind or water fall could stop me. And then came the rush of the flood. The stars at night turned you to dust.

No hay comentarios: